Thank you for your patience!
Application for ASIAN BEAT Online 4 staff information session has started.
Beyond words, beyond distance. This is an exciting program where participants (cast members) with Asian roots get together online and get to know each other through talks, games, songs and dances.
It can be difficult for people from different backgrounds to get together and get something done. However, when we support and overcome it with our friends, we will be inspired!
I want to make a program,
I want to create a place for international exchange,
I want to experience a sense of accomplishment with a staff team that cross national boundaries.
I want to support participants so that they can participate in the program meaningfully.
Recommended for such people. Staff get together earlier than the cast and prepare for it to strengthen ties.
First of all, we are looking forward to your participation in the information session!
* Participation in staff information sessions is required for staff entry. The application form for the information session is at the bottom of this page.
“ASIAN BEAT Online 4” Staff Briefing Session Outline
People from various countries will participate in the briefing session, so we will hold it in English!
■ Information session date and time
Tuesday, March 8 20: 30-22: 00
* Japan time
* Capacity 10 people
■ Information session holding environment
It will be held online. We will inform the applicants how to participate online and details.
■ Deadline for application for information session
Until the day before each briefing session
■ Click here to apply for a briefing session
“ASIAN BEAT Online 4” Staff Recruitment Guidelines
● Those who can sympathize with the activity philosophy of Asian Beat
● Persons over 18 years old (excluding high school students) as of staff kick-off (March 29, 2022)
● Those who can give top priority to staff meetings (every Tuesday night),and the program schedule
● Those who participated in the staff briefing session of ASIAN BEAT Online 4
● Those who have an internet environment and can participate in the program using a personal computer
● Those who are motivated to manage and facilitate the program
● Those who can communicate positively (English skills are not required)
* Even if you have no experience of participating in Asian Beat, you can participate as a staff member.
5 people * We are recruiting from Asian countries.
■ Participation fee
Free (for assistance from MRA Foundation)
■ Plan contents
Cast members (participants) from Asian countries will gather online and take a month to challenge to make lifelong friends who would like to meet in person someday. There will be team missions during the program.
We are looking for people who have roots in Asia and who live in Asia.
■ Program schedule
* All Japan time
○ March 29 (Tuesday) 20: 00-21: 30 Kick-off meeting
Every Tuesday night (about 1 hour)
○ June 7th (Tuesday) Night Last Meeting
<Cast recruitment briefing session (operation)>
○ April 23 (Sat) 14: 00-16: 00
○ April 24 (Sun) 14: 00-16: 00
○ April 30 (Sat) 14: 00-16: 00
○ May 21st (Sat) 14: 00-
○ May 22 (Sun) 14: 00-
○ May 28th (Sat) 14: 00-
○ May 29 (Sun) 14: 00-
○ June 4th (Sat) 14: 00-
○ June 5th (Sun) 14: 00-
* The holding time is subject to change.
* Information will be updated as soon as the details are decided.
■ How to apply
We will inform you at the briefing session.
* Participation in the briefing session is required to apply for staff.
For those who cannot attend the briefing session, individual briefing sessions are also available, so please contact the following inquiries by March 7 (Monday).
Inquiries: ASIAN BEAT Online 4 Management Team
Person in charge: Haruna Kobayashi (haruna), Yuka Shimabayashi (Yukachin)